Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Magic

Magic has a life of its own and each persons magic has its own soul and life. I sometimes withhold the knowledge of what i do and who i am from others .....getting to know you is easier that way. I do not use the tools in the craft that you do . I like to use what i have available and what is here with me now....i do not like to wait for the correct movement of the moon for that ritual i need ....i like to make the magic i want happen when i want ...do not dictate to me or label what i am allowed to do. Use the tools you have ..the stone, the branch...the candle on the table ..but its the wrong scent and color. How do you do the magic and make the color that is wrong right? You need the magic of samhains eve? and it is june....what do you do . Make samhains even in june ..laughs. Magic has a soul and a life ...listen to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment