Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

the label in my mind

I never know what to tell people when I talk about being vampiric. They always expect , someone in black who has weird colored hair. I have a weird mind and while I try to fit in , I always feel like I stand out. I don't always call it vampiric , I have to judge each conversation with care to see what label they are more likely to listen to. Its important that hear what I have to say , and I do like to listen too. Its fun to learn from other people. I have very high energy that tends to confuse people. I get attacked constantly and have learned how to avoid that. I do not deep feed from anyone despite the cravings. I do not enjoy the connection from people I am not connected to deeply and I find they do not like my connection or do not understand. I feed constantly from everything. I have never understood the question of what kind of vampire are you as I get cravings for everything at one time. Managing my mind and emotional state gets tricky at times. I feed from nature and the earth on a constant basis, it balances me and I can alter my emotional mood with certain elements. I have to adjust my diet to get what i need on a physical level and keep my diet natural. Things that are highly cultivated tend to make me very ill. Sugar does not digest well in my system and is avoided as i am addicted. I use different sweetners instead and prefer the taste. Eat what you like as it makes you happy and that is the battle. I feed from people constantly and mix it with elements to keep my emotions calm and level. My mind confuses people deeply. They tend to tell me what I want to know , I did not understand until ...it was too late for most of my relationships.Nor did I understand the anger directed at me. I do not understand emotions of most people and like to sit and feel them to understand. My mind does not have word but only emotional thought and I prefer that. I always say, please say what you mean, or i will answer the question in your mind instead of word. I think part of the not understanding is , its automatic. I do like my mind and would not trade it. I look at the labels and do not see mine ...and then to myself, I dont use them..i am me. So do not ask me what is my label , just get to know me. I am realm, I am not Kin. I am not hate or death. I am one. just one...Gabrieal

No comments:

Post a Comment