Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

labels are limits

what do you do when you try to make someone feel better and its viewed as an insult to them? and was not ment to be so and its not that you understand more just see it different? do you let them see thru you or see thru them? I think words are stupid and labels limit you. Using a label to me means I can only be certain things and I am defined by that label. Dont use a label ..use a meaning , do not use a definition that is word, use the emotion. Then you learn to define yourself. I do think my statement was taken wrong, smiles. But i used a word and thats a label....so I used a label to explain why labels are wrong. In explaining the limitation of a word with a word I limited myself. I think I will stop typing now, I am limited in doing so, hugs her twin

No comments:

Post a Comment