Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Do Vampires Heal Part One

I do not think often that i feed like other vampires or witches. I get looks of are you unethical..I give them back as well. Most of how I feed is healing and magic. I can not take energy deeply or directly , it makes me very ill. I heal everything around me to put energy in me. I have to be careful with the kind of energy I give or put into others and sometimes have to spend time on the thought.  I do heal and take negative, I do not feed from the negative . I do feed from taking the negative from you , your joy and happy emotions of feeling better.  Another way I gain energy is magic.  When out and cold I ask the magic to pull into myself happy thoughts of warm and find I feel much better.  I love elements and fire is one of my favorites..candles and the emotions of candles can knock you out.  You never pull the persons warmth , you pull their emotions of being warm.  You pull their emotions of what you want , not what you want itself.  Which version is vampirism? Laughs not the one you think....this blog is simple and short ..my mind does not like words today.

No comments:

Post a Comment