Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Other kin and the undead

Before you decide this blog is about hatred of otherkin , read twice, its about hate of hate. thank you

I know the following statement about the world of the otherkin will not be popular but i am entitled to my view point.
I know many into the world of otherkin. I am realm and do not usually deny that. My point in coming here was to see life here and be like you so it not a topic I always discuss. One of my views is that before you can have other species here you must learn to not hate. We in the realm do not hate ...we follow the creed one of many , all do the work ...we dont use words or labels. I was very curious about your otherkin world.. I made a few friends online and found out they have guides on the inside of their body , that share their body with them. My guides are realm and have bodies of their own. I was told that their bodies were taken and they share . After getting to know my friends , i saw that they get punished and turned off for bad behavior. They get punished with pain for misbehavior. Guides from the realm always have their own bodies. They teach you to be in charge , they give you the information you need to be in charge and teach you how to make the choices you need to make. You guide is that a guide and would not punish you . I dont understand why you think the realm would give you guides to hurt you and punish you and not teach you with anything but pain. That is wrong and of death and evil. One major point , i am realm...i came here to be like you. I am not ...human but i am not other either. Before you can have more than human you must learn not the hate each other as humans. What i am i will let you decide.......unless i want you to know you wont. I do not like or understand hate..it hurts me.

This if for brandi..they punished her and took her life everyday of her life. They would turn her off and punish her with emotional and physical pain. Brandi died last month, punished with depression and knowing she could not be herself. While i am sad , i am not sad my friend is free. She did not have others , she was possessed with evil. Beware the path of others , they should not ever share your own body....and hurt you. I have others that are me within me. I have realm guides that walk my life with me , to make sure i dont get hurt. I regret many things , i regret I could not fix my friend....I dont regret she is free to sleep and be at peace. I will not regret taking to hell what put her in hell while she lived. You will not win.

No comments:

Post a Comment