Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Otherkin, its label and meaning to me



This is what I remember about species within my mind.  I am realm. Often I will not use the phrase other..or otherkin.  I am myself. The realm is not hate, your community is hate and war and fear. None of this is from my realms and it does not belong here. We did not create hate and fear and war , you did on this plain.  

There are celestial creatures that are pure energy. The only true physical shift creature are not truely physical in form , their form is energy that they can shift into different forms and change the structure of physicality, with energy and emotion.  That is an angel.  A fairy is a creature that is in a physical form that is permanent that can not shift in its entirety but can use any celestial energy of its choice at its own will.  Often fairies can shift the inside of body to repair but not the form itself.  An elf is a creature that is physical but again can not shift that has within the energy of the planet or place it resides in that uses that planets energy only.  Much like a fairy can shift the inside of body but not form.  A human is a creature that can have any of those forms but is one with all forms , one soul and personality and one emotional grouping .  I am not human in that regard , i have many forms and not one soul the same in all or one emotional group.  Humans are much more stable metaphysically than creatures like me and tend to understand higher energy better and are better guides.  Humans use the spirits energy directly and the spirit abilities.  What I am is confusing and takes time and patience to understand and master but i would not trade what i am.  Species in the realm are energy and emotional and soul in origin, not physical or in appearance. We tend to change our appearance at will. Sexuality is also soul and emotion , not form , you can change your parts at will ...but some emotions are only supported by certain sexual forms.  To have the emotions , you must have certain parts and you must meet certain conditions ..it is wise to understand before making a change or wise to ask options.  Part of my job is counseling those that need to make these changes.    The  realm creatures do not have hate or fear , you created this evil , not us.  We do not understand your hate , it is painful for us.  We do not often use spoken language in the realm , we use nature spake , use nature elements to talk , not direct but from abiliity from mind.  We do not use names but emotional or soul meaning , not spoken.  
I see all the arguements about otherkin.  I just want to ask a few things.  Why would higher beings bring you pain and war and hatred of each other and yourselves.  Why would they hurt you? This is not being a higher being , choose to step higher and loose the hate and fear and the war will stop.  Look to the meaning and not the label . I just choose to use the labels so you may understand the world I come from , thank you 



Gabrieal

No comments:

Post a Comment